Monday 30 July 2012

Shooting Star


Picture Source



Colours shot through the sky
Like bullets searching for its target
Waving to us
Chilling beneath the sky
Love, friendship & trust flying in the air
Both unaware
How much we each cared?

Now I'm leaving its struck us 
like lightening
I seem to remember my ignorance and fear
Tried hiding the real me…
Yet today my feelings should be as clear as the sea
My love for you will always be
Pure, true and free

Failing to believe in love
Something made up
Fictional

Until you opened up my eyes
The colours changed
Everything different
New perspective

Love & Friendship
With you it’s true
All new

Something I’ll never let go of
Forever it’ll stay
And grow each day

Only get better
Even with time
You’ll be on mind

I love you, you are my guardian angel
And that’s not fictional
Picture Source

No comments:

Post a Comment