Sunday 7 October 2012

Break down the door


Picture Source
 
Stop the lies
Lets just try
I'll be your guiding light
We can fight
Fight together
For your hopes and dreams
Don't let anything stand in your way
I'll give you my heart

Your plan has fallen
Broken into a million pieces
Instead of carrying on
getting up and standing strong
Your blind
Blind to the light
So hold on
Fight and don't let go
You have a talent you shouldn't waste
I've heard it all before
So why should I listen anymore

You speak of changes
I didn't change
I didn't rest
Or stop
Acting different
Seriously?
This game is made for all of us
Just break your path
And make it through
Jump the hurdles
Cause I can't listen anymore
Your getting lost....

Lost along the way letting the rules change you
You have the keys
So smash the lock and break down the door
Picture Source

No comments:

Post a Comment