Wednesday 11 July 2012

I'm on the pathway to new things
You'll have to excuse me
I'm still stuck in yesterday
All the good memories
Swimming in a sea of past
All that I remember
will it last?

I'm finding it hard to cut these ties
they feel like ropes
slowly tying me down
I need a lifesaver
someone to pull me through this pain
I know its all for a greater gain
a better life
I'll miss so much
I just hope it's not like before
That the ones I love will stay in touch
I know its meant to be

The distance and the sea between us
wont be as great as we think

Course I'll miss the days, the nights
the morning afters
all the laughter
the shiesha
the games we play
I'm just hoping one day
We can do it all again
And whilst I'm gone
you don't forget me
Cause you've made an imprint on me
That'll never fade
not with time, distance or the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment