Thursday 7 June 2012

Insomnia

I can't sleep,this heat is suffocating me
Whilst the echoing sounds are pushing me down
Losing my patience reaching to the sky I need a shining star
To help me through this darkness
I'm limited cutting off my own future
I'm a puppet without strings opportunities come and go
I'm running out of reasons contradiction 
Opposition loyalty,all occupy my thoughts
My dreams What's this mix? I need a new track as I've played this one too long
It's scratching as it constantly turns pass me a new record
Promise me I can do anything you make me feel invincible
 No longer numb  I can't do this on my own if I left, would you be my pen pal?
Matching tattoos read always remember me a mic wrapped with the sounds of our words I couldn't forget you
Not even if I tried you've made an imprint that will Forever stay
Even if I moved away or you got deployed elsewhere like a land mine
This was unseen Blew up in our faces our words mix  like a cocktail 
You won't fail no matter what you do ...Do it for you Not for your mum, Or for country Your already your own hero
As I said a knight in shining armour ...Don't compromise go for what you want Don't fear go fourth touch the world with:  'sounds of my words' pursue the sun
Hold your breathe, fire that gun... And watch the words shoot out giving you the strength to take on the world
picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment