Thursday 7 June 2012

Hero

I don't follow any sound, I make my own
From the ground up
Your words help create my own beat it's all unorthodox 
What's right and wrong  ...I've lost track I'm heading for the wishing well
Dreams all around followed by my thoughts creating  That magnificent sound of happiness...
The skies fading from blue to purple suns gone down, but my frowns gone
Been caught off guard I should be running And screaming But I feel like a hero
I've won the game I didn't know I was playing
My closets filled to the brim with the skeletons of a broken past you're my knight in shining armour Come to save the day 
Taking all my weaknesses away,
Every time I see you smile I feel like a new born child strong and ready to take on the world

picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment