Wednesday 3 October 2012

Lost Sounds

Picture Source
My words appear to be the only gateway to your heart

I know you read these

as the breeze sets over
Your words are like shooting stars
Travelling far
To you're intended destination
Please see the light
It shines bright
Now open your eyes, nothing has changed except you.
Distance makes it hard
If I could touch your face
I wouldn't have to say a word
For you to understand the love that's shared
It'll never die
Like you're shooting stars in the sky
At first I felt pain and loss
Then I saw the light
Highlighting my errors
The wrong turns I have made
I may have keys to my new story 
But it'll be nothing unless I can share it with you
It hasn't faded out of sight
It's your eyes that have closed off the light
Life is our art, our story, our own creation so stop trying to erase what can not be undone
And paint over it
Change your story unfolding
Lay your canvas out to dry,
Change the colours,the brushes 
Stop this rush to find the one

No comments:

Post a Comment