Wednesday 18 July 2012

Flame Game

What caused this flame
I'm not sure
But it's not going out without a fight
No flight can put it out
Am I on the run?
We've added gasoline to this flame
broken all the boundaries
are you ready?
Say yes
Cause I'm ready for what's next
all the pictures, memories and songs
I'll remember the lyrics, the dances
Now it's all random
so let's do it one more time
it's not a crime

Everything happens for a reason
it's not treason to enjoy it
We can do it
The times we've had are the best
The rest are to come
Like a fully loaded shotgun
Hitting me hard, all this fun
Soon I'll be in the sun
Thinking of these times
Whilst making new rhymes

All we have to do is open these doors
Build new floors upon the foundations set
We don't know how this will end
So I'll I ask is for you not to be a mess
Your not alone

No comments:

Post a Comment