Tuesday 24 July 2012

Touching the sky

Picture Source
I'm marching to this rhythm
New lyrics spilling
All over the pages
I hate the rumours
The lies
Closing my eyes
I know why
It's jealously
cause I have the chance to chase a dream
Whilst you sink slowly 
Your chances have faded 
From your grasp
It's burning in my chest
where's the rest?
Around the corner 
I'm chasing this thrill
whilst you pay your bills
And swallow the pills
Washed down with vodka
I'm standing up
higher than the clouds
I'm on one
a drug better than those you mix
the anticipation, fear and excitement
Produce an elixir 
powerful enough for me
To try
I'll celebrate 
Even with a chance I'll fall
least I'm trying
What are you doing?
maybe you should change the record
look at your own story
Rather than attempting to
Edit mine

No comments:

Post a Comment