Saturday 18 August 2012

Choices

Picture Source

Part of you is missing
So stop and listen
To that pounding sound
The world isn’t as cold as you believe
This isn’t hell
So come back
Jump onto this track
The course has changed
Away from the past, all the pain
You can come first
All you have to do is try
Seize the excuses
I’m not the only one that can succeed
You have choices
You’re not a victim
Don’t surrender to the game
Just changes the rules
They are there to be adapted, broken
Words are what you’re used to
So put them into action
I see the envy, greater than hate
Burning until the sun sets
But I’m not the only one that can
Move away from the cards that have been laid
I’m rewriting my page.
Nothing is over until you let it
So avoid folding and pick up another card.
Picture Source

No comments:

Post a Comment